Check out this quick and easy doughnut recipe!
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– ¼ cup unsweetened cup dark cocoa powder
– ½ teaspoon baking powder
– ¼ teaspoon salt
– ¼ cup whole milk
– ¼ cup coffee strong espresso
– ½ cup packed dark brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
– ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
-2 cups confectioners’ sugar
– 2 tablespoons coffee or espresso
– 1 tablespoons milk
1. Heat oven to 350 (F). Grease a doughnut pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk whole milk, coffee, sugar, egg, cocnut oil, and vanilla; whisk until smooth. Add milk mixture to flour mixture; whisk until blended and smooth.
- Pour batter into a large reusable plastic bag, cute out the corner, and squeeze batter carefully into prepared doughnut pan; filling each mold about 2/3 full. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until doughnuts spring back when lightly pressed. Cool in pan on rack for 15-20 minutes, and then carefully turn out directly onto a rack to cool.
4. While they’re cooling, make your glaze.
5. In a small bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar and with coffee and milk; stir until constituency is thick and smooth. If the consistency is a bit too thin, add more sugar; if it’s too thick, add a touch more milk.
- Dip cooled doughnuts into the glaze and allow excess glaze to drip back into bowl. Once all donuts have been dipped- serve!