Now that Fall and Winter are around the corner its time to brush up on our baking skills! Here is an awesome cupcake recipe that you can bake without feeling guilty because it is gluten and grain free, and still tastes absolutely delicious! Check it out!
Here is what you’ll need to get started:
(Makes 8 cupcakes or one small cake.)
– 1 cup (100g) almond meal/almond flour
– ¼ cup/ 1 scoop of protien powder
– 1 tsp baking powder
– ¼ cup (60g) plain greek yogurt
– ¼ cup milkof your choice
– 1 egg
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 shot coffee, brewed
– 2-2 tbsp maple syrup
1. Preheat your oven to 350F degrees
2. Grease and/ or line your muffin tins and set aside. We highly recommend using silicone muffin tins to stop sticking but be sure to lightly grease them as well as it makes it easier to get your muffins out.
3. Combine all of your ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, mixing until all ingredients are incorporated and your mixture is smooth.
4. Pour your muffin mix into your miffun tins, filling each well ¾ full.
5. Bake for 10-20 minutes depending on the depth of your muffin tins and leave to cool completely before removing your muffins carefully.
6. These muffins will keep for 3-4 days in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge. You an also freeze them in an airtight ziplock bags where they’ll stay good for months.