Just because summer is coming to an end, doesn’t mean that exfoliating has to end as well. If anything, that soon-to-be dry winter air should encourage you to continue with it! And we have a suggestion for you that may raise your eye brows!
Coffee is actually an excellent exfoliator. According to experts, it can help to minimize the appearance of cellulite by tightening the tissue. Fresh coffee grounds are recommended for better results.
The coffee scrub is definitely something that I can’t wait to try. And since I am already a huge coffee lover, why not use the opportunity to rub it all over my body!
Just mix coffee grounds, brown sugar, cinnamon and oil and there you have it! Your very own coffee body scrub!
The benefits of coffee are endless!
Here are the ingredients :
– ¼ cup Grape seed oil (olive oil works too)
– 1/3 cup brown sugar ( white sugar or sea salt can work too)
– 3 tablespoons ground coffee (can be fresh or used)
– ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
– Mix all ingredients together until fully incorporated
– Store in Jars
– To use, scrub onto damp skin. Rinse.
Notes: Makes approximately 3/4 cup body scrub.