If you love coffee, brownies and chocolate this is the perfect recipe for you! And you can bake these little bites of heaven right in your own kitchen! Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
– ½ cup of butter
– 3 ounces chopped chocolate
– 3 eggs
– 1 cup of sugar
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– 2/3 all-purpose flower
– ¼ teaspoon baking soda
– 1 tablespoon whipping cream
– 1 tsp instant coffee granules
– 2 tablespoons butter, softened
– 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
– 1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1. In a microwave, melt microwave and chocolate. Stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate mixture. Combine flour and baking soda; gradually add to the chocolate mixture.
2. Spread into a greased 8 inch square baking pan. Bake at 350* for 25-10 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
3. For the filling, combine cream and coffee granules in a small bowl. Stir until the coffee is dissolved. In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in coffee mixture, spread over brownies.
4. In a small saucepan, combine chips and cream. Cool and stir over low heat until chocolate is melted and mixture is thickened. Cool slightly. Carefully spread over filling. Let stand for 30 minutes or until glaze is set. Cut into squares. Then store in refrigerator.
Recipe provided by: https://crustabakes.wordpress.com/2011/05/10/coffee-cream-brownies/